Millennia – HV-316
16-channel Remote-control Ethernet Mic Preamp
The Millennia HV-316 is a cutting-edge 16-channel remote-control Ethernet mic preamp designed for adverse environments and mission-critical applications such as live touring rigs, scoring stages, remote recording trucks, sample houses, hot-rack installs, schools, churches, networked music venues, location recording, outdoor facilities, and multi-room studio complexes. The HV-316’s road-ready, lightweight military-spec aluminum 1U chassis houses 16 channels of legendary Millennia HV-3 mic preamps with simultaneous analog and Dante 32-bit/192kHz Ethernet outputs.
Designed for adverse environments and mission-critical applications
Extensive RF shielding is provided on audio and digital feeds to eliminate the possibility of cellular interference. Designed to withstand continuous operating temperatures up to 150° F, the HV-316 can be powered by both 12VDC and worldwide 90–240V AC with fail-safe operation. The HV-316’s medical-grade, redundant power supply is rated for 650,000 hours MTBF operation. If one power supply fails, the other supply continues operating without audio glitches.
Acclaimed Millennia remote preamps
Millennia remote preamps can seamlessly operate on a single Ethernet network — up to 384 redundant audio channels — letting you remotely control Gain, Polarity, Pad, Mute, channel Linking, HPF, and selectable ribbon or phantom paths on every channel. You also have unlimited scene recall scripting and virtual scribble-strips.
Next-gen 192kHz A/D conversion
The HV-316 uses 16 channels of meticulously integrated, next-generation AKM 192kHz A/D converters, multi-paralleled for extreme dynamic range performance and acclaimed Millennia sonics. All internal processing is achieved via a generic plug-and-play Linux Beagle processor to ensure non-obsolescence and easy field replacement. To say that engineers at Sweetwater are impressed with the Millennia HV-316 would be an understatement. With its bulletproof build, audiophile sonics, and innovative remote control capabilities, it’s a stunning technological achievement.
Millennia HV-316 16-channel Remote Control Ethernet Mic Preamp Features:
- 16 Millennia HV-3 remote mic preamps
- Up to 384 redundant audio channels on a single Ethernet network
- Next-gen AKM 192kHz A/D converters with 32dBu of input headroom
- Designed for 65° C (150° F) continuous operating temperature
- Powered by both 12VDC and worldwide 90–240VAC. Fail-safe operation
- Extensive RF shielding provided on audio and digital feeds to eliminate cellular interference
- Medical-grade, redundant power supply rated for 650,000 hours MTBF operation
- Road-ready, lightweight military-grade aluminum 1U chassis
- Mirror-polish, black finish on extruded machined aluminum front panel